Home Interior Design Japan: Concept and Characteristic - Japan-style house has a hallmark of a strong cultural background and traditions of the society of the country. But now, Japan-style home interior design is not only found in the land of the rising sun. In fact, since the mid-19th century, the style of the interior of Japan have reached Western countries, i.e. Since the opening of the trade route between East and West lines.
|Home Interior Design Japan|
The Concept Of Home Interior Design Style JapanCurrently, the world of architecture is being dominated by the concept of minimalist residence, which is identical with the use of basic geometric shapes. Well, do you know if home interior design Japan has huge influence against the minimalist concept? If you look at Japan-style houses, you will surely agree. Because, Japan-style house is identical with the leeway in the arrangement of space and use of the furniture or other objects.
|Bamboo and wood elements at home Japan|
The Hallmark Of Home Interior Design JapanThe concept of Ma is perfect as the interior design for small house, because its main purpose is to create a living space that is relieved. Well, do you want to integrate the concept of Japan-style dwelling there is a minimalist house you? Here are some of the elements that characterize the typical House interior Japan:
- Elements Of Nature; the culture of Japan is very close to nature. So, they kept the relationship with nature by mixing elements of nature at their residence. Add plants typical Japan like the bamboo mini bonsai or to get a feel of Japan which condensed
- Use a deep soaking tub, i.e. small-sized tubs but deeper than a bathtub typically. In addition, the water element of the interior design is very important in Japan. A small indoor fountain can bring a fun shades in the House
- Sliding door, or pintur slide. Sliding door in interior design Japan known as shoji. This kind of door save a place in a small room
- The elements of wood and bamboo; In addition to ornamental plants in the form of bamboo furniture, mini made from wood and bamboo is the hallmark of home interior design Japan.
- Residents of Japan are also mengkreasikan of bamboo as a material for carpets, known as tatami
- Window box-shaped glass panel
- Genkan at the entrance. It was here that first greeted guests. Here too the residents as well as guests open footwear and replace them with slippers for indoors