Senin, 08 September 2014

A Malmö home with a cool mid-century vibe

A Malmö home with a cool mid-century vibe - at the present time is very much a model of the latest home designs, ranging from minimalist to luxurious modern, of many houses, we Living Room Decor will help you find the most appropriate home design your dengn, ranging from interior to exterior, fine we'll talk about A Malmö home with a cool mid-century vibe which we will present you with complete:

You can also see our article on:


There's something kind of cool about this home in a hidden creative corner of Malmö, Sweden. I'm a big fan of mid century finds as you know, but mixed with geometric patterns and the odd splash of colour and greenery. Oh yes! Kind of inspiring for a Monday morning don't you think?!







Bo-laget

I've seen quite a lot of IKEA hacks with the Tärnö garden chair and table set. Here they've painted the chairs pillar box red. And I've also seen canary yellow and deep indigo versions- such a simple update but oh so effective! 

Before I shoot off I also wanted to introduce you to my fab new sponsor See Design Shop selling clothes and accessories designed by Donna Gorman. Personally I LOVE the leather handle circle tote in either black basket or karma stripe black and I think I might have to get my girls the karma stripe mini tote for what remains of our summer days at the beach here in Sweden - too cute! 

Have a great start to your week!


quite used to our information about A Malmö home with a cool mid-century vibe may be useful in finding the most suitable home references for you, share or book mark to enable you to return to this blog http://armielsimsinjericho.blogspot.com/2014/09/a-malmo-home-with-cool-mid-century-vibe.html

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : A Malmö home with a cool mid-century vibe

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar